Monday 25 June 2012

Thing 5 - Reflective Practice

Just to follow on from my last post, I tried Storify at home, and had a look at what is being produced, and tried it out myself.  It does require a certain amount of editing yourself, and some people will be better at making a story more interesting in this manner, but it's a great way to bring together tweets and other social media in an accessible, readable manner. 

Onto Thing 5, Reflective Practice.  With this blog I do this already, to a certain degree, and I can see how it helps me to improve, by considering what is useful to me and what isn't, in this case with Social Media.  I can also see how in general Reflective Practice is a good idea - I may consider quickly how things are going, but properly looking at your activities and if they are achieving what you want is a positive activity.  It really is one I should consider doing more of!  I'm not sure that another blog would do the trick - perhaps a simply handwritten diary might be a better idea.  I was never very good at keeping a diary, despite plenty of encouragement at school, but with a more narrow focus on what goes into it, I can see it as a genuine tool for improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment