Monday 28 November 2011

Thing 4 again!

I have finally sorted out how to add Twitter to my blog - it was very simple (once I worked out what it was) - the original template didn't allow the design to be changed, and as soon as I did, it all updated very nicely!  A bit odd that the default isn't fully functional, but it's finally sorted.

So now I can move on to RSS feeds.  I decided to use Google reader, as this was most convenient.  I am really impressed - it is hard to keep track of different webpages, checking for updates, and so on, and I can see this will be of great use.  It would be nice if it could be ordered into different subjects, but it's still a good idea. 

As for Pushnote, I can't download that at work, so I'll have to leave it, perhaps, to try at home. I do use Stumbleupon at home, and it sounds similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment