Monday 14 November 2011

Thing 3 - Online presence!

I did look at this thing last week, but didn’t really have time to blog about it.  My name doesn’t come up with anything about me except for my google ID, which is locked down.  There is a journalist with my name, but she seems to be the decent sort, so I don’t mind her coming up.
I also checked the images, and none of me come up, although my google ID pic (of my kitten) does pop up halfway down, plus a photo of someone who I have friended on google.
I have a facebook, but I’m glad to see that it doesn’t come up with my page, just a few other people with the same name.  One of them really had better consider her online image as the page comes up with a large full length photo, right beside which are her activities and interests, number one of which is “Making a Twat of myself”!  Even more shockingly, she admits to being a JLS fan. :P
I did notice that the term “librarily” is unfortunately linked with a swearword in the top results, so I may not keep this blog for that long!  It’ll do me for now while I’m completing the 23 things, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment